Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A joint meeting of the Maryland Sport Fisheries Advisory Commission, Tidal Fisheries Advisory Commission and the Striped Bass Ad Hoc Committee will occur on Monday, January 22nd at 6:30 p.m. in the C-1 conference room of the Tawes State Office Building to participate in the final review of the Maryland proposal to substitute non-quota management of the spring trophy striped bass fishery rather than a hard quota. This will be the final review by the stakeholder advisory groups prior to presenting the proposal to the Atlantic States Marine Fisheries Commission meeting in Virginia later this month. The striped bass review will be followed by an update on performance measures for the 2006 striped bass recreational and commercial fisheries, summer flounder fishery management, and discussion of the Magnuson-Stevens Act reauthorization, transition of the yellow perch issues from workgroup to practice, and an outlook for oyster harvest for 2006-2007. The public is welcome and encouraged to attend.

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
We will be there. I think the new administration is ready to do something, especially concerning the YP.

Ele

·
Premium Member
26,227 Posts
I have our MSSA planning meeting tonight.:( No way they will get to all that before midnight. ;) Please post the high points of the meeting and the date for the Va. meeting. Skip

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
Well... How did it go? Someones got to be back by now?

Did Mr Ed go off on another tangent?
Meeting was over at 7:45pm. Things went well.

Mr Ed does well representing his user group.;)

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
Reds, he does that very well.

I was looking for you, after the meeting, but you must have left right away.

Ele

1 - 12 of 12 Posts