Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last trip on the ICEMAN of 2010.We ended up with 5 fish and lost 2 others.We started the day above the bridge and trolled South.We eventually found the Fish off Kentmoor in 80-100' of water.We had 4 in an hour around 11 and then it slowed and we lost 2.Then about 2:30 or so we picked up number 5.Just a fun day of fishing.All fish were very healthy.Biggest was 42.6 and 33lbs.

ICEMAN

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
WTG, Al!

great way to end the season!!!

we saw you out there...we were on the blue hulled Albin that was near you in the afternoon

we only got one yesterday but it was a decent fish...41"...30lbs

it was our biggest of the season

special thanks to Pedro and Riverman Dave :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WTG Mark!!

Excellent fish!..Did not know you were on that boat.....Pretty boat -Next time call-- I will answer LOL 410-241-8761

Big Al

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Good Job BOYZZZZZZZZ. I was in class all day Friday and Saturday . I was trying for my last trip tomorrow-Sunday morning but its supposed to blow a gale. I'm leaving for upstate Vermont to family camp for last 4 days of Muzz loader season on Wed. Dec. 8th -12th. Supposed to have snow everyday but nothing to heavy. Should be perfect. I will pull boat tomorrow morning or when I get back.

Phil (lily)

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Al very nice job you guys are very good fisherman.. got a fewfriday and sat in that area thanks for the headsup....I will say we had one yesterday that seemed like the state record! We never could stop it and got 5 cranks in 20 minutes on a 330......this fish was the biggest I have ever seen hooked in the bay......could it have been something else? we where in 130 ft when we hooked it. It was like we had a 100lb fish on wish what an amazing fight to bad the 60lb leader broke clean.

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
Thanks, Al
didn't have your cell but tried to get you on the radio a couple times...68 & 72
i was talking to Pedro on & off all day.

Pedro....would have been nice to get that one to the boat!

good luck, Phil!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts