Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a call from Cpt. Mike (In-Vince-Able),

We're leaving out of Deale and taking the boat to West River to get pulled. We don't fish that area and are going to pull 5 lines in transit. Are there any suggestions on the Board to where the feesh might be for the "last waltz"?

·
Premium Member
26,229 Posts
If you have the time-work east/west zig zagging north.Start in 35 and cross over the channel edges.

Keep an eye out for the gill netters - often tough to spot the floats.

FWIW: You might want to run some smaller lures.Last week a boat knocked them dead on 3-6 inch lures.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Skip,

We've been having the "kitchen sink" out. The smaller baits have been catching, tandem Tony 17, 2 weeks ago, chart off planer caught a 36," but 3 weeks ago tony 19 silver (24") and last week, white tony 19 (32") on the wwfb (tandem) line caught the biggest fish at the time respectively. We didn't get into the monsters but got some dinner on the table, smiles and good times.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well we pulled the boat and lures to West River to put her away for the winter :cool:

Started out S of 83 where we caught the 36 2 weeks ago...getting good marks we got a bite but while I waited to do a hand-off the feesh got off. It was small anyway. The gold/chart 17 tony got bit again but no takers this time.

The day and company were great and I got to see another location of the Bay (on the water) I was never in.

Can't wait for next year on the "In-Vince-Able"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts