Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Headed out from Breezy with my fishing partner Paulie around sun up. Started trolling 5 rod spread at 35 ft of water heading straight for SILH. Crossded the channel and BAM. 9" front white tandem 8/4 gets hit 150 back. Paulie took the lead and started reeling her in. About half way of the 25 minute fight, Paul looked at me and said that our net is too small. Well he was right. Once the leader was grabable I saw the monster, grabbed the Boga's and lipped the fish. Brought her in. 45" and 45.5 pounds:bigfish:. Put averything back out and managed one small 18" & threw her back.

It was 2:30 now and the action was slow. We decided to head back across the channel for home. Started clearing the lines and the the WTFB gets hit-Tandem 9" chart with hol. green4/2. My turn, took about 20 minutes and again too big for the net. 43" 32 pounds.:clap:

Took both fish to Tylers and George did the offical documentation. Great day with a great friend.

George

·
Registered
728 Posts
way to go. those are some slobs you got there:clap: I dont think I'm gonna be able to sleep tonight. trying to complete a crew for monday:eek2:
Nice work.
Taylor

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com!
3,659 Posts
:DWOW,
WTG. they are some bruisers. thanks for rpt. :clap::clapping2:

·
Premium Member
1,574 Posts
Nice fish congrats.

I fished Sat. as well and managed one 34" trolling the radar towers.

-JB

1 - 10 of 10 Posts