Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope I didn't already post this, everything has been a blurr. Launched at the Narrows and headed into Eastern Bay looking for some shallow topwater action.A big NADA there. So I remembered a post, I forget who put it up but thanks are due to them. I headed to the mouth of the Chester and sure enough I found working birds, breaking fish and tons of bait and rockfish from 16" - 25". Most were 19" - 25". Did have one BA bitten off so there must be a few commies around. Left them biting and probably caught about 30 fish in a 2 hour span. Lots of that time was chasing the birds from spot to spot. All fish were caught on 3/4 oz. jig head and 7" Albino BA. There still here guys, better get'em before they head south to the promise land. Fish were mostly in 20' - 30' of water.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
I though the same thing when I read that post too. Lickily we havn't had to run the far from Middle River to find fish. Hope this lasts.

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Skipper - when I got off the water yesterday I called Jamie (jumbo1) and told him about the bite and he went on another friends boat and they got a slightly better group of fish, maybee the evening is the trick now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts