Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was too beat last night as this place rock and rolled all day. The guys and gals that fished this weekend really tore them up. I have all the pics on our webpage but I'll put up a few on here. Jeff Popp brought the Vista Lady back and he had no problem finding the fish but he never seems to have one. He fished between 72 and 70. A local charter capt caught five fish a mile outside Point No Point Lighthouse right at the first drop off in an hours time. The fish are scattered but when you find bait, you find fish. Well over 20 boats launched here Sunday with only two or three skunks which is pretty good. The fish ranged from the high thirties to the mid forties on Sunday. All fat and healthy! Christy

·
Registered
624 Posts
Nice report...Think I am going to be out there tomorrow afternoon.

Wayne:

Good luck next weekend. I wish could be there but I am going to be out of town.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I knew it , the minute I decided to come back home on Saturday fish would start to pick up on Sunday, arggghh, should've stayed ,
Christy, Dunia saw the pics and she is determined to be there tomorrow , can I denied? guess not if I want to be out of trouble...lol

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
djmakko, We had about five boats go out today and four caught fish. One guy was back in three hours with his. The biggest one today was 44". We heard there was a 53 incher checked in at the TAckleBox yesterday that was caught in the mouth of the river. If you all can come tomorrow you should. Christy

·
Registered
630 Posts
Hey Mike and Christy - See you tuesday AM. Heading your way with some good friends...Sean

·
Registered
41 Posts
Christy, couldn't make it , my hands are itching, seeing all this fishes, Kyle got the flu from getting wet saturday grrrr, ho well maybe wasn't ment to be
53" wow maybe thursday I'm so desperate ...

Jose.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Seeing that beauty hangin makes me sad.and mad.........what a waste....sorry but that just makes me sick seeing a brute like that up on the hook for some bragging rights.....makes no sense just like the oyster boats I saw out today. :confused:

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
bragging rights ...come on dude , give it a break:38::38:thats one hell of a fish...plenty of good eatin to...i geuss your gonna tell me its "tough" and the little ones taste better...dont piss on his parade..congradulate the man......not just everyone catches them that big:thumbup::thumbup:fish of a lifetime...cant wait to catch my first fifty....GUARENTEE she wont go back either:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts