Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started off the todays' fishing trip in Bill's Twin Vee along with AlleyCat and myself. Launched out of the Kent Narrows this AM expecting 5-10 mph winds and a 1-2' chop. As we headed north we ended up in 3-4 ft seas and 15-18 mph winds. Started at our usual spots at a very slow pace. By 11:30 the winds had died down and by 2 it was flat. We did managed to get some great LTJ stripers today. 25 keepers were boarded, we lost about 6 nice size ones as well. They ranged in size from fat 20" to 29". In fact we caught 4 stripers in the 27-29" range today. The fish were scattered and we never found any working birds to speak of. A great day but alittle cold and rough in the AM.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,411 Posts
you can tell the difference in water conditions from the first pic to the second two, looks like it flattened out nicely.:fishing2:

John.....where's the Terps gear??!! B-Ball starts this weekend.

TIGHT LINES!!

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Good work fellas! thanks for the report and pics.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Hey John Another great day fishing!! :clap: Just want to let you know that something is wrong with your camera I am better looking than that!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Nice fish fellas, sounds like a action packed day. Lots of quality fish.

·
Tidal Fish Commercial Subscriber - I support Tidal
4,747 Posts
Thanks for the great report and the pictures.
A great day but alittle cold and rough in the AM.
Plasticfish I have an old pair of boots to keep your feet warm. Cold, you want cold, fish when it's in the 30's. :D

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
687 Posts
Nice job guys!!

Hey i swung by M&M tonight on the way home to see if any new boats were in the lot.

How my supposed to check out those gradys when they are already shrink wrapped?

Guess i waited to long.

Thought my boat was going to be sold this past weekend after a sea trial ... but the guy tried to low ball me big time!!

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Those Gradys have doors to allow boarding for inspection, they are clean boats and we like to protect them from the elements.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
John and everybody those boots we got were Muck Cikanas from Bass Pro Shops and they are great: light, waterproof, warm and comfortable also non marking. Best piece of fishing gear I have bought in years

1 - 12 of 12 Posts