Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This isn't much of a fishing report, but it's a special one for me so I thought I'd share it. I've got two younger brothers; one lives in Richmond and the other lives in Florida. I get together with my bro from Richmond at least once a month during the summer, but it's much more infrequent during the fall. I see my youngest brother about once each year, so it's a pretty big deal when we're all together...Anyway, we had one day to fish...Saturday! Well, of course it's blowing like hell when we get up at 5am. Back to sleep for a couple hours and decide to venture out around 10am. We clear Little Creek Inlet to a very choppy Bay and ease out to the 1st island. We only had a short time to fish, so I decided to keep it simple. Everyone was armed with 3oz-4oz bucktails. I was going to try to mark fish over the tube and jig them...well, our plan worked. We jigged our 6 fish limit in about an hour, with the biggest about 27".

The Bay laid out nicely during the course of the morning and it was a very pleasant ride back to port. I wish I had more days like this one...:thumbup:

Ed

Attachments

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Pretty Work, Ed and Brothers... :))

We thought we saw you turn around outside the jetties... took us 1:20 to get to Buoy 18 at Butler's Bluff...

and we didn't catch any fish all day... :cool:

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pretty Work, Ed and Brothers... :))

We thought we saw you turn around outside the jetties... took us 1:20 to get to Buoy 18 at Butler's Bluff...

and we didn't catch any fish all day... :cool:
Brian,

It was definitely sporty in the A.M. It laid down shortly after we arrived at the first...not a moment too soon for my youngest brother:D

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Ed way to put your bros on some tasty morsels.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts