Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished the W.Norfolk last night from 8-11 in the rain.. fishing was tuff they weren't biting like they normally have been and were deep in the column holding tight to the pilings. We caught 6 and only 1 was right at 18 inches so back in the water he goes. There has been smaller classes of fish lately but still fun on light tackle...Brandon

·
Registered
60 Posts
Went in the rain last night also... tried the CBBT at the 3rd and got nothing and came back to the HRBT to what look like snow in between the bridges because there were so many birds. Lost count of how many we caught but it must have been at least 40, all were between 17 - 23 with the biggers ones a being a little under the bait fish.

Adam

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
brandon, you ever noticed a hard bite in a low press. cell? i swear i read somewhere it screws w/ their swim bladder, gives em like an upset stomach.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
brandon, you ever noticed a hard bite in a low press. cell? i swear i read somewhere it screws w/ their swim bladder, gives em like an upset stomach.
Tony that's a new one on me but if you think about it does make sense im gonna see if i can find out about that.. thanks for sharing..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts