Tidal Fish Forum banner

latest and greatest

Fishing Report 
2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  hdrunk5 
#1 ·
well i will be right honest, December is not looking good for my books so in hopes of turning that around, i have an offer only for tidalfish. as most of you know i have a 25' center console and fish up to 25 rods off of it. i am just starting in the charter industry and am trying to "drum up" new business. although i am new to the charter deal, i have been fishing the bay for over 20 years now and have had many different teachers on tips and techniques for catching/landing fish. so here is my offer to tidalfish that will last through the end of the year as long as the fish stay close. i am offering charters for $100 a person, but we need at least 3 people to go. so far this year i have had only one trip that i have not got our limit. in fact, most trips guys are getting tired of cranking in fish. the fishing has been the best i have seen for fall fishing. we have boated several fish over 45" and one that was 50" 50lbs. not to mention that most fish we are hooking are pushing the 40" mark. dont miss out on this opportunity to get out there and get your chance at "bubba". who knows what could be on the other end of the rod:bigfish: RockSolid Charters and Guide Service

Discussion starter · #6 ·
pics from the fall so far

here is a little bit of what has been caught aboard Doctors' Orders' this fall.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.