Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
[Q]djones originally wrote:
It's good that you came clean about doing it.
[/Q]

That's so wrong.

What a terrible inconvience Nu has suffered because her husband was inconsiderate enough to put his wallet into the washer. Perhaps it was worse........he threw his pants into the hamper without taking out his wallet! No doubt she interrupted her busy day by taking every thing out of the wallet and attempting to dry it out. I seriously doubt Nu thought the wallet was dirty and needed a good washing. I certainly hope an apology from him is forthcoming.

·
Registered
4,428 Posts
[Q]Nancy S Lewis originally wrote:
[/Q]

That's so wrong.

What a terrible inconvience Nu has suffered because her husband was inconsiderate enough to put his wallet into the washer. Perhaps it was worse........he threw his pants into the hamper without taking out his wallet! No doubt she interrupted her busy day by taking every thing out of the wallet and attempting to dry it out. I seriously doubt Nu thought the wallet was dirty and needed a good washing. I certainly hope an apology from him is forthcoming.
[/Q]

Boots seems to be a bigger person than that. Not someone who
makes a BFD out of every little thing.

Djones, the pun was most excellent.

Bert

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My husband stores his receipts in his wallet and takes them out at the end of the day so that I can file them...but not this time. These receipts went in file 13...only bits and pieces. It's amazing how the dryer separates and collects all the bits and pieces of paper in the lint filter.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
[Q]rbr originally wrote:
[Q]Nancy S Lewis originally wrote:
[/Q]

That's so wrong.

[/Q]

Boots seems to be a bigger person than that. Not someone who
makes a BFD out of every little thing.

Djones, the pun was most excellent.

Bert
[/Q]
Yeah, the pun was really cute .....but it was so wrong! [smile]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts