Tidal Fish Forum banner

Layout Boat and Goose Decoys

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  baldpate 
G
#1 ·
I have a "Paul Busic Layout boat" (single man) for sale that has been used 2 times - the boat is in excellent condition - along with the boat I have 60 canada goose floater decoys that I made and will be completely refurbished/repainted before the middle of this summer.

The goose decoys are 24" long, 12" wide, and 8" high - made of high density poly- styrene, with hand carved wooden heads, bottom boards, and a tail insert for strength. These decoys are covered with a mixture of glue and wood chips/dust and are very durable not to mention UNSINKABLE. Decoys like these are used (and have been used by myself) body booting on the Susq. Flats for years.

The law changed several years ago allowing any size layout boat to be legal on the flats OR at any licensed blind site. This is a complete rig with the exception of lines and weights which you would need to furnish. The rig is also extemely deadly on geese as well as ducks.

I am asking $1000 for the boat and $900 for the decoys - that's $15 each if you do the math. This is a great price for an outstanding rig. This is a firm price - serious inquiries only please. Whoever decides this works for their hunting group or club will not be disappointed. - Chuck Housman

See less See more
G
#6 ·
Shootin'ducks - There is no way I'm giving it up - only moving to an easier way of hunting - booting gets old at my age as well as all my hunting partners.

To all others who responded - as soon as my daughter gets home with her digital camera I'll post pictures. In the meantime you can send a private message here Or email me at home - housman.family@verizon.net

thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.