Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw in the paper yesterday an ad for a comm lic.....
Decided I'd be nosey:D Called about it today. From what I could gather it was an LCC and the man said he got $5000 for it:eek:
No boat, timeshare, etc. included:D
All I can say is WOW!

Tony

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Not for me!

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
A willing buyer and seller makes a market.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
I had a guy give his to me it is the tfl 300 with a rockfish indorsment he said he was tired of paying the fee and not using it I lucked out:)

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
I had a guy give his to me it is the tfl 300 with a rockfish indorsment he said he was tired of paying the fee and not using it I lucked out:)
Nice 12 grand gift.

I know someone who will give you $3000 for the Striped Bass endorsement and trade you TFL's

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
reds I won't let that go I am upgrading to the cb9 and already have my rockfish allocation set up for hook and line

my father also has his and has held it since 1970

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
reds I won't let that go I am upgrading to the cb9 and already have my rockfish allocation set up for hook and line

my father also has his and has held it since 1970
Thanks for the comeback.

900 pots. That's a 3 man job on a 3 day set.

Just so you know. The list on the Rockfish allocation was at 552 people, 4 weeks ago. The list moved down 2 people in the last 2 years.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
ya I will not let my rockfish allocation go I am planning on using it some this summer and I am going to set maybe 100 pots for self consumption. when my boys get older I will let them play around with it.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Todd
sign up for your CB6 & 9 asap,,I went to apply for the extra allocations last year and was told by Gina Hunt that the first person on the list had been waiting about 9-10 years. there had been some issued but they don't become available very often

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
rj diane samuals told me because I have a tfl I can increase at any time I want

1 - 10 of 10 Posts