Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I asked the tire shop that we deal with at work and they said they had alot of lead I could have.So I went look at what they had and MAN it was alot!! I already got one 5gal bucket full of lead and they got 3-4 more buckets left.....So when is the next Lead Party??

·
Registered
766 Posts
How about Sat. afternoon at BIGCAT's - that way we can still fish Sat. nite. It's only supposed to be about 88 on Sat. If not Sat., maybe an evening next week .
Just a thought, if not we can do it at my house. I live 2 miles from Osborne Landing. Bigcat's on the water this afternoon(Thurs). Let's see what he has to say. I need some 10's and whatever else Chris Harris uses. If he uses 3's , then I need some 3's ! [angel]

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
I can use some tens. Let me know.

Spin, you doing okay? A guy your age having a cast on his dominate hand can really mess you up. Be careful, don't get "cast burn".[wink]

Dayton

·
Registered
556 Posts
StriperJoe....I've gone to a weight free downrigger system for fishing for cats now. I've got 8 downriggers off the back of my boat so slip weights are no longer needed. But I will come by Saturday to get some for a friend[smile]

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Since watching a how-to catfishing video, I have been using planers for getting my bait down. The harder the current is running, the better it stays down. Been working great.

Give it a try.

Dayton

·
Registered
766 Posts
Do you still use wire line with a 3-way, you know what a 3-way is don't you Ranger ? [wink]

Sorry GTB's but if you have no lead in your pencil you don't get to come to the party ! [shy]

·
Registered
887 Posts
Frank White on the Southern Sprotsman used to say at the end of every show, "Do yourself a favor, take a kid fishing."

I need some 4 ouncers. I bought one of those new molds called a flat bank sinker mold. It is a 6, 8, 10 I think. I have not used it yet.

I am going to the outerbanks this weekend to relax.

Be careful with those lead fumes.

-Kepone

·
Registered
122 Posts
I can come and sniff some lead fumes with you guys. Let me know if it is on and can someone send me Scott's address again?

Do I need to bring anything?

John

·
Registered
887 Posts
Thanks for the moral support and helping build up my character. I did not make the cut for the Fire Dept. -the polygraph machine went off when he asked me if I haver ever commited a felony and got away with it. I am also still on probation at work so that may not have looked good. Things are looking up at my current job, I now have a good woman, and Jesus loves me even if I catch small catfish. So things are good.[grin] -Kepone

·
Registered
556 Posts
Sorry to hear that Kepone. I've been on hold myself with a county Fire Dept for about 8 months now. If I don't hear anything from them by the end of the year then I will have to start the whole application process again.

Add my name to your resume if you ever need a character reference. it might help or hurt you....depending if they know me or not.[grin]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts