Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a few buddies that want to make sinkers tomorrow. Anyone is welcome to come. We'll be making big cat sinkers, egg sinkers, jig heads and whatever molds anyone brings. I just got the mold for the 6 & 8 oz No-ROLL. Also have it in 1,1.5,2 & 3 oz. Have a good 10 oz round, flat mold use with sinker sliders. Another one with 8 and 12 round, flat slip type. Location is in Madison Heights, Va. If anyone is interested, call me at 434-665-3291. Should start around 1:00. Will be cooking dogs and burgers too. Bring your own lead and booze. Berkley

·
Registered
766 Posts
Relax Wayne, we'll pour some soon. Thanks to Bob The Mailman I have a 2-3 month supply of 8's and 10's depending on how much structure I fish & every now and then I get hung on someone's anchor rope - purely accidental of course. Do ya think I was fishing too close? Really .......Naw I would never do that unless it was BigDaddyHugh. Chocolate Donuts work wonders ! ! ! ! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Madison Heights is 1 hour south of Charlottesville on RTE 29. I'm about 15 minutes before you cross the James again into Lynchburg. BTW I'm not the infamous "Lyncburg Killer", and don't know who it is. However, when it comes to trout, yellow perch, croaker, spot and crappie, my freezer stays stocked!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts