Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried our luck Sunday in lower Rapp (around DVL) with little to no luck, the fish must have swam past us upriver where "Mr. J" is..... a buddy of mine had 45 croakers Sat. (yes, in the wind) straight across from Garretts......man it was nice out though and we enjoyed taking it all in? BTW, has anyone else seen how mosquito is. has eroded?...wow......

·
Registered
512 Posts
Warren Jr. and I fished yesteday morning and caught mainly Cats with 15 or so nice croaker and 5 release Rocks to 5 lbs(All caught on Bloodworms). Went back out 5pm around Garretts and caught 47 nice croakers to 2.5 lbs an 3 release Rocks to 2lbs. Fished Walkers Dam today and things were REAL Slow!!! Any one going herrining would do better to stay home a day or two. Fishing out of Remlik tommorow and a charter Thursday if weather permits will post if I get back to Richmond Friday. Read in paper that Locklies said bite was on at bridge but will admitt I think the fish are real sensative to weather right now and that last cold spell stuned the bite a little. Rockfish were a pleasant surprise and a lot of fun.

Have a good one

Bobby

·
Registered
18 Posts
Warren,
We sure were happy to see a boat or two go out of the creek Sunday. Got my boat and started it up (got the itch BAD now). What is the deal with Mosquito Island, do we not have a beach to go to now? Me and my little girl have an Indian Princess campout this weekend so I will look for you in two weeks.

Brian
Tazmanian Devil

1 - 3 of 3 Posts