Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I need some help finding a used leaning post. I have 24' center console and I want to install one to maake things a little more comfortable. I would like to have some rod holders on it if possiable. If anybody has one or might know somebody that has one please let me know. I have been looking around for a while. Thanks

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Hi guys, I need some help finding a used leaning post. I have 24' center console and I want to install one to maake things a little more comfortable. I would like to have some rod holders on it if possiable. If anybody has one or might know somebody that has one please let me know. I have been looking around for a while. Thanks
I bet you have flip flop seat right now.. I traded my stand up for a flip flop.. heads up.

I saw one on craigslist a week ago in Balto I think.

Capt Mike

·
Registered
26 Posts
Stripteaser I have one that was removed off a boat about 24 foot. It is not a cheap imitation like you see in some of the catalog and discount stores. It has rod holders and white pleated leaning cushion. Underneath is a two door tackle center.It's not new but is in excellent shape I can't post pictures but you can email me at [email protected] and I will send you pictures. I am listing on Tidalfish today under boats Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts