Tidal Fish Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Monday night - August 17th at 7:30 pm - the Broadneck Chapter of MSSA (Maryland Saltwater Sportsfishing Association) will

present a free seminar about using down planers for trolling.

These small metal devices are used to get lures down to feeding Blues , Rock and Spanish Macs.

The next month is prime time for using these - so come out and see first hand how to rig them and what type lures to use.

Rigging and locations to use them will also be discussed.

The meeting will be held at American Legion Post #175, 832 Manhattan

Beach Road, Severna Park, MD 21146. The meeting begins about 7:30 in the lower level of the building.

Meeting is free and open to public.

·
Premium Member
26,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
FYI: Meeting room has AC and prices for soda , beer or mixed drinks are great.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Skip presented a great talk and was very informative. Looking forward to next month with Waleye Pete.

Thanks again skip.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Somebody should pay me to teach that class better yet pay me to mate/run their boat for a day. I've been all over the world. In between offshore trips when I lived in Hatteras I would fill in on inshore trips. I actually caught 94 spanish in a 4 hr dock to dock half day. I have also caught 35 spanish at the mouth of the tank before in an hour and a half. When the spanish are around in the vicinity of poplar/radar towers down to hoopers island, I'll get em. I charge $200 a day. I'll get you rigged up etc. If you don't believe my fishing talent/experience pm me for a resume. You will learn more in one day with me than you will learn in 20 years fishing on the weekend. I know the ins and outs of pulling planers period. My number is (703)283-4198 - Peter. I also am good with people and want to share the knowledge that has been shared with me and self-learned.

·
Registered
14,318 Posts
Somebody should pay me to teach that class better yet pay me to mate/run their boat for a day. I've been all over the world. In between offshore trips when I lived in Hatteras I would fill in on inshore trips. I actually caught 94 spanish in a 4 hr dock to dock half day. I have also caught 35 spanish at the mouth of the tank before in an hour and a half. When the spanish are around in the vicinity of poplar/radar towers down to hoopers island, I'll get em. I charge $200 a day. I'll get you rigged up etc. If you don't believe my fishing talent/experience pm me for a resume. You will learn more in one day with me than you will learn in 20 years fishing on the weekend. I know the ins and outs of pulling planers period. My number is (703)283-4198 - Peter. I also am good with people and want to share the knowledge that has been shared with me and self-learned.
You Sir are a legend in your own mind. Great first post! lmao......... Gary

·
Registered
10 Posts
Crabby and Son, I'm not a legend but I worked for a few. I did this for a living and did it at a very high level for a lot of years. But since you are a trash talker I'll give you a little myself. Don't get in my circle cuz because of you do I gaurantee you'll get sacked up cuz.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think a lot of people would like to have me on their boat if they desired some help for the purpose of learning. I'm the guy that gets you so rigged up you will be tearing up with happiness. I'd love to meet you on the dock.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Gary, we're very busy. Alot of people are noticing the changes made, so we're drawing new customers as well as bringing old ones back.
Thanks for asking.

Wannderer, you came on here (with your first post) on a thread where people are thanking the presenter for an informative presentation saying you could do better and deserve to get paid for it, then proceed to prattle on about what an epic fisherman you are, and proceed to try to solicit business.
Doubt you'll get many takers, because there isn't a a boat on the Bay big enough for your ego.
Take a step back, cuz.

·
Registered
14,318 Posts
Gary, we're very busy. Alot of people are noticing the changes made, so we're drawing new customers as well as bringing old ones back.
Thanks for asking.

Wannderer, you came on here (with your first post) on a thread where people are thanking the presenter for an informative presentation saying you could do better and deserve to get paid for it, then proceed to prattle on about what an epic fisherman you are, and proceed to try to solicit business.
Doubt you'll get many takers, because there isn't a a boat on the Bay big enough for your ego.
Take a step back, cuz.
I will have to stop by and take a look. I have two Cousins that have waterfront homes in E. New Market on Greens Point. I owe them a visit too! Are the crabs running good in the tank?....... Gary

·
Registered
10 Posts
I probably should have started my first two sentences in my original 2 posts in a different manner. But really guys blow me. And that wasn't my first post you misinformed jack wagons

·
Registered
10 Posts
Have fun blowing buckshot at his marina when you visit. Go get some of those razor clams too. It will probably be the closest either one of you will have come to something that resembles a snatch in decades. Boooom that just happened. Shake and bake.

·
Premium Member
26,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wannderer - Dude , you got some screws loose - and this coming from a very twisted person.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Have fun blowing buckshot at his marina when you visit. Go get some of those razor clams too. It will probably be the closest either one of you will have come to something that resembles a snatch in decades. Boooom that just happened. Shake and bake.
Go away trash mouth.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.