Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lt. Charles Sauter of the Maryland Natural Resources Police (NRP) will speak about natural resources law enforcement at the next meeting of the Coastal Conservation Association Maryland, Patuxent River Chapter on Wednesday, January 28th. The meeting will begin at 7:30 p.m. at the St. Mary's County Elks Lodge #2092, 45779 Fire Department Lane, California.

The topics will include: the status of the NRP, their mission for 2009, and how we can assist them to catch poachers. There will also be a short status update of the Patuxent River Chapter's oyster restoration projects, and a discussion of current fisheries issues.

The meeting is free and open to the public. Food and beverages will be available for purchase beginning at 6 p.m. for those attending the meeting. There will also be a raffle and door prizes.

Also - there will be free beer until the remaining $50 Bar Tab runs out.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Crow:
I was coming tonight until some moron ran into the back of my car while I was sitting at a red light (they mean stop, even in Baltimore, right?)
Lt. Sauter is a good one and I wanted to hear what he had so say about repeat offenders and any possibility of tougher penalties.
Stay warm and say hi to folks for me,
Candy

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
3,302 Posts
When they move St. Mary's County to California, I'll look you up.
No ..... they moved California to St Mary's Co .......... now that would be fun to watch ........

Hey now that's a great Idea for a sitcom ............... Valley Girl meets My Name is Earl :thumbup::thumbup::D

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all that attended last night... We had a great time.

Lt Sauter, and Sgt Dittmars gave us a good idea of what NRP is up against, and now we know how to help. Plus the commissioning ceremony was a nice touch.

Since we're all commissioned officers now - you all better watch out!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts