Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a wonderful long day crabbing on the Eastern Shore with my buddy Mike. Brought home two bushels of big dark Fall crabs. It is hard to decide what to do in October, hunt, fish or crab. Loving life!!

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
Wish I could crab weekdays..Not retired yet. Lol. This will be two weekends in a row of prime fall crabbing that will probably be a blow out. I crab that same area in the fall, but don’t want to deal with 20+ Mph winds. Makes for a miserable day,.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Gary,
That's a long day but it appears it really paid off. I don't need to know where you were, but if you wouldn't mind sharing how deep the water you worked was it will be appreciated. Even though It looks like this Sunday is a bust for me with the forecast.

·
Registered
14,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gary,
That's a long day but it appears it really paid off. I don't need to know where you were, but if you wouldn't mind sharing how deep the water you worked was it will be appreciated. Even though It looks like this Sunday is a bust for me with the forecast.
I worked from 6-10' and had to move around as they move with the tide. Incoming tide the move in and outgoing they move out........ Gary

·
Registered
14,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am a single woman, I am looking for a man for a serious relationship.

I haven't had sex for a long time, and I would like to find the one here! Are there any available men here?

I have indicated my contacts here https://bit.ly/3mZAGLa I will wait for answers)
Get a vibrator............ Gary

·
Registered
11,287 Posts
You did good. You earned them.
I went yesterday too. Left the house at 8:30 and made the 1 mile drive to the ramp. I got the line in with 35 other crabbers on the river by 9:00 am. culled out 2 dz. heavy 7-8 in crabs slowly until 1:00 pm. Was back home and eating them by 2pm. This might be the end of NW Chesapeake Bay River crabbing after today. The 35 mph NW wind will be the exit of many crabs for the year up here in the west side rivers. It was a good crabbing year up here . luckily, I only need 2 dz. and not 2 bushels or I would have been out from dark to dark too. When theyr're $85 dz. size crabs it makes it worth it.I never thought there would be a day I would be saying that . I think it's been good year for quality jumbo crabs.

·
Registered
14,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't mind staying out dark to dark. I enjoy the beauty of the creek. I kept a bushel and had several friends over and gave the other bushel to my helper for his family............Gary

1 - 14 of 14 Posts