Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Let's see your bird photos

With all the birds migrating through and into the area maybe now is a good time to start a bird and waterfowl thread.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sanity, nice work..

Thought I'd try and break the post down to individual formats like birds, wildlife, landscape, Chesapeake, etc. After awhile the post gets kind of long with just one continuous thread. So far we've had some great images we all can learn and enjoy from. I know for a fact we have some super talented photographers (Joe)out there just lurking, maybe they and others will jump in and contribute. We need photos posted from all experience levels. Got a question, need some help let's hear it? I'm sure that someone out there has an answer.

Wild Turkeys taken on my sons small farm in PA

·
Registered
742 Posts
Here is one waiting for the birds to come in from the last day of the season last year. Unfortunately thats pretty much what it looked like all day.

·
Registered
7,198 Posts
Frog Hair

I agree that I'd like to see more contributors and at all levels. I'm glad to see the creation of this board and really would like to see more of Pit Boss's work, etc. I'd like to see more pics from folks like PA Bred and some of the others that have contributed.

I don't want to "hog" the platform but have posted to keep this board alive and to try and stimulate others to contribute.

I used to post pics on the BS board with the "Random Images" thread, but that board just got too political and with the password, inaccessible to many.

I used to post pics on the VA Board but people got upset about them being OT and not directly fishing related.

Well......here's your place....take the opportunity to do it. I don't think anyone is trying to dominate the board. I'd gladly post less if others would try to post more!

I like seeing inside their minds eye as you have allowed me to do with your own pics.

I enjoyed seeing whitebite's shots. Great shot of the Canada goose. Nice hunting pics though I don't hunt with a gun.

Keep it going folks.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
i don't hunt with a gun either but all my friends do. So I can take pics of them hunting then I am happy. Not that I never hunted but aside from dove hunting and some goose hunting I never really got into it. Too many fish to be caught to fool around with hunting:D

I took some shots of the youth goose hunt on sat but I need some help on some setting. I will try to post them up tomorrow.

·
Registered
368 Posts
No Birds - Just Habitat

Hey ya'll,
Here's a few photos from some farm ponds in IOW County in VA that I took a few years ago. There's 4 ponds on this farm with goose barrels and duck boxes. Sometime in mid-January a buddy and I will go out there and clean out the old bedding material, unhatched eggs and egg shells and fill them up with fresh straw and millings from the saw mill. I've taken some pictures of the geese and ducks bedding but can't find them right now.
Dan

Attachments

·
Flounder -r- Fluky
5,925 Posts
Anyone have a pic of a Plover .... you know, the OBX beach closure bird........ I'd like to see one.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts