Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My favorite wind prediction site- CBOFS - shows the winds to lay out and turn to the WSW tomorrow while NOAA says NW at 10-15 then going SW late.

I'm betting on CBOFS - hope they are right :thumbup:. Be on #68 if anyone else is going.

·
Registered
13,950 Posts
Bet on one hand and **** in the other.......see which one fills up first......good luck Skip.....it's either big waves or the DT's..........Gary

·
Registered
404 Posts
Fishin

Decided to trade the 19' Twin Vee in on this baby, tired of the weather "predictions"....................I can go out anytime now :D:D:D
Probably be able to do a 60 rod spread and take no prisoners. Just need some Ho's to help man the boat. Dirty Frank are you in ????

Attachments

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com!
3,659 Posts
I wasn't gonna go.

I thought the feesh didn't bite after a big blow(capt george).

Now I am all confused (still). don't know what to do.
gonna blow the 3-4 days after that.

dang it.

what do you guys think??:D

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Fish. I'll be out with the bald one.

·
Registered
728 Posts
I will go tommorow if I can get a crew or if someone has an open spot on their boat.
I don think one day of wind will stir it up all that much ( the fish that is).
Taylor

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
Let's hope it's right or my 17 is going to look like Plasticfish's picture for my 17 at CBBT.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
My favorite wind prediction site- CBOFS - shows the winds to lay out and turn to the WSW tomorrow while NOAA says NW at 10-15 then going SW late.

I'm betting on CBOFS - hope they are right :thumbup:. Be on #68 if anyone else is going.
Good luck Skip! :thumbup: I hope the weather lays down for you. I'll be looking forward to the report so I can have a good read and learn a thing or two.

·
Premium Member
26,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ron - FWIW: I look for the fish to be slightly deeper after alot of wind.Even in big waves- once down 15-20 feet, the surge almost is nil.

Our bay water down deep is saltier and warmer then up top - I don't see the Rock moving too far after this wind.Guys caught well Saturday- the fish can not have gone too far ( hopefully).

The wind most likely blow the water from the creeks so the currents might be weird tomorrow.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com!
3,659 Posts
OK,

you talked me into it.

I'll try the rips, then troll rest of day, with extra wgt.
I'll be there at first light (well, maybe by 10;30). :rolleyes::thumbup:

I'll let you know how cp is. some people caught there sat.

·
Premium Member
2,411 Posts
Decided to trade the 19' Twin Vee in on this baby, tired of the weather "predictions"....................I can go out anytime now :D:D:D
Probably be able to do a 60 rod spread and take no prisoners. Just need some Ho's to help man the boat. Dirty Frank are you in ????
Sure, find a dookie and put him in the tower as a lookout!

·
Super Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com
1,109 Posts
Go get em Skip and Ron... Seems like the best fishing days are when great things are not expected...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts