Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beautiful weekend on the bay. Water temps were around 54. Caught 24+ stripers between 18"~38", two - 36" sharks, one 18" flounder, and a few skate.
My buddy Frank caught the largest striper that was 21 lbs drifting an eel near the 8's, I then hooked up with a 31" striper that was 10 lbs jigging a BKD. Most fish were caught on green glitter BKDs.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Nice report. I was blown out on the 7th, fished the 15th with 4 on board to 36", got my butt kicked with 20-25 knot w*&^s and rouge 5'and 6' seas.
Blown out today the 22nd. Will be down on the 1st of Dec and 8th of Dec. By the way I was at the CM rips.
Looks like you had great weather from what I see on your pic's...

Good luck, tight lines

·
Registered
598 Posts
Dangit. Last Sunday I was torn between "quantity" in the Chesapeake vs. "quality" in the Delaware. The reports I've read have been chunking in the middle and that the rips were slow for eeling and jigging. Looks like I should've given it a shot, especially with such a flat sea forecast that day. The rips were calling me and I should've listened. Thanks for the report, CB. You've inspired me to go for it next time all the cards are lined up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts