Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished late afternoon into evening around the walls and just off Cape Henlopen. Fish of the day was Bluefish mostly in the 2-3 lb range. A blast on light tackle! During incoming tide I drifted the current past the end of the wall, near the lighthouse, jigging a chrome stingsilver. Current was fast and I hooked up on every drift. Water temp was between 69-71 depending where I was. There was a lot of bait in the water. Won't be long before stripers start showing up!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hey thanks for the report. Why no site 11 for ya? Know your big on it. Havn't got a chance to get down in 3 weeks. I'm going down the 15th and 16th for some tog. Might try to pick up a striper if the water decides to cool down. Gonna bring the boat home from Beach Marine for the winter, and do some work on it to get it ready for next year. Got a couple charter trips in November so hope that keeps me occupied.

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Didn't have time for a Site 11 trip. I'll be down the weekend of the 15th as well. I plan to fish the shoals between Lewes & Cape May. Give me a shout on 68, and let me know how your doing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts