Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
ANy reports from the Lewisetta area ?

Have a chance to go Friday not sure any fish still up that far?

Thanks
jay

I posted this on the Chesy board No responses
maybe someone out here can help just looking for a fishing report

·
Registered
302 Posts
Went out Saturday (12-13), was a blowin', small craft advisory was scheduled to end at 1 pm, launched at 11:30 am, at #7 by noon, 2 footers with occasional bigger waves.

Trolled out into the deep water, marked bait a little south of #7, concentrated on that area, made four passes, nothing. Trolled towards St. Mary River, back to #7, then downriver from #7, pulled lines in at 4:50 pm. Evidently there was no evening bite (or no fish in the area). Trolled a stretch, eel and crippled alewive, dbl bucktails, umbrellas, parachutes, 9 & 12 inch shads with no knockdowns or fish.

Will try again on Saturday, but probably try to run to the Bay or upriver above 9.

-makoman

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Makoman,

Not what I wanted to hear but its nice to know what is and what isn't

May run out to #72 to see if anything out deep...

Thanks again

jay

·
Registered
52 Posts
Fished on 12/3 between bouy #70 and #68 had five knock downs and four good hits, came home with four fish 36" to 38". Three on a white stretch 25 and one on a nine inch tandem buck tail. The color that day was white or nothing. I have been trying to go but either work or weather has been getting in the way since then.

Fishing in the Special K

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea Thanks Kay Jay
Lookls like 10 20"s 2morrow SE not sure if its worth the effort or not. Going outta lewisetta at 5:30AM not sure when she's gonna start blowin

·
Registered
861 Posts
B, did you make it out yesterday? We left out of Lewisetta at 6 am and headed to # 66 in the Bay. We picked up three fish. 34", 40" and a 42". It was rough in the morning, but layed down throughout the day.

Mushy
27' Judge Chesapeake
Getsome

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I did not make it today, small craft advisory and no one wanted to rough it so maybe next time.. Hard to find a fishing buddy down that way...
I live in Front Royal ,va everything has to go just right for me to get on water.. I personally like it overcast with drizzle and lights winds ,, best day to be on water for Linesides..

Hope you get out this weekend and catch em all...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts