Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just worked up into a froth about this.

I am so sick and tired of liberals beating up on minorities.

Your constant pounding on people is really getting old. Leave people alone.

You are so negative.

Look, it is like this.

If you constantly call someones "baby" ugly and enough people chime in, guess what, even the parents of the baby will agree. That is what you folks have done to our economy. You libs have held down people long enough. You profess non-discriminatory thinking yet you have continued to elect a racist like harry "KKK" byrd. Unbelievable ! Where are your morals ?

Sorry for the rant but I am sick and tired of the libs who preach to me. They have no shame in my opinion.

Sorry for the rant.

PS: no capitulation for people or organizations I disrespect. My protest.:))

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
WASHINGTON, Dec. 5 -- The unemployment rate in the United States rose to 6.7 percent in November, the highest level in 15 years, as employers slashed 533,000 jobs, the most since December 1974, the Labor Department reported Friday.

Yeah its that damn liberal Labor Department and their liberal figures. By the way Presidents Nixon (resigned in shame) and Ford were in office in 1974....more liberals.:D

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WASHINGTON, Dec. 5 -- The unemployment rate in the United States rose to 6.7 percent in November, the highest level in 15 years, as employers slashed 533,000 jobs, the most since December 1974, the Labor Department reported Friday.

Yeah its that damn liberal Labor Department and their liberal figures. By the way Presidents Nixon (resigned in shame) and Ford were in office in 1974....more liberals.:D
Look, face the facts, you folks brought this whole thing down on our country. The least you can do is own up to it. For once in your life own up,:clap:

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Who is harry byrd? Any argument you might have is lost when you post stupidity. Your "cause" doesn't need spokesmen like you.
Here. Educate yourself.

Robert Byrd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yup , farked up. I had a search engine pull up Byrds. I posted Virginia's Byrd instead of West Virginia's Byrd, the one you libs love so much.

It does not really matter though. They were cut from the same cloth.
Harry Byrd
Financial conditions in Virginia during his youth conditioned his thinking on fiscal matters throughout his life. He is best remembered for his austere pay-as-you-go financial policies, and his opposition to racial desegregation of the public schools, advocating a policy of massive resistance that led to closure of some public school systems in Virginia

Harry F. Byrd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
It does not really matter though. They were cut from the same cloth.
The fact that you would say this to, in some way, justify your ignorance gives insight into your motivations. It demonstrates that you will say virtually anything in support of your shaky convictions.
I'll presume that you are a "come here" to Virginia and never got the opportunity to study Virginia History in school. Maybe you did but just didn't pay attention.
Harry Byrd is one of the most respected politicians to ever serve the state. His personal beliefs, though not mainstream today, were representative of the times and he served the state with honor for many years.
Though a Democrat, he was fiscally very conservative, one of the last of a dying breed.
There is absolutely no indication that he was ever a member of any organization like the KKK.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts