Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm not burning much gas and having fun with some pretty good fish the past couple of evenings. We are jigging hotrodded lures over oyster humps and ledges in 20-30 feet. Last night I fished with Brian and his buddies Ronnie and Jay. Those guys told me they've been casting light tackle lures for bass for over 20 years on the Bay. No doubts from me because, if we were keeping fish, they would've had their limit in 15 minutes plus several very nice white perch. Same thing tonight with Dave and Trent. Another quick lmit with overs and unders but everything went back. That pose from Dave is starting to look familiar. Nice to have him onboard Thunder Road again. Last photo I saw of Trent was earlier this week when he was standing behind the governor while he signed the poaching bills. Believe me, he's just as comfortable casting for rockfish off Kent Island as he is reeling in votes in the halls of the statehouse. Finished the night with top-water action at sunset. (Okay, we really finished with some cold drinks on my front porch, but this is a fishing report.)

PS: Happy apocalypse to all - anyone see the baseball game tonight? :hysterical:

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
My problem is that I never can seem to find picture number 1... that's why my hat's off to you Shawn.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
You know your favorite gas station will not be happy you are fishing close to home and the owner will bring in less money because of it. I got to get a lowrance fish finder like that. What model is it? maybe if I have a better fish finder, I could save on gas also. Way to go on getting out in the evenings and finding nice fish. Always look forward to your reports since I have not fished yet this year. Upper bay guy here, waiting for good water conditions.

·
Registered
Koah Roller Speargun, 100 Euro
2,937 Posts
Nice catching Shawn. Glad to see things have started getting back to normal with improving water conditions.....Don

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Now thats cool. Thanks for the report, as usual, I need to get out and explore some more. Between this screen shot and the one you posted the other day I am seriously going to say adios to the 2 yr old garmin POS and go with an HDS. If my wife asks I can balme you right?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.