Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me,Byron(Carolina Polar Bear),and Ken left Owl Creek Sunday morning in search of stripes. So off we go southbound. We get down to the fleet at the three mile line of wright mem. We have chartruse and black pearl umbrellas,red white stretch 30,mojos,parachutes,and tomics. I talked with Bret and was doing well around Corrolla. Bret I am glad that you are back on the water bro. After some time and some idiot on the VHF going roger victor vector every few min(at first it was getting on my nerves then we started saying it between us laughing) we had all FIVE LINES go off !! That is almost as good as se...x...well a close second.:eek2: Fish on baby. Then we had several more takers and we had our limit. Not a cow but some nice meat for the box. It was nice to fish again with Byron and Ken is welcome on my boat anytime! Ken know how to fillet a fish.:yes:

What we saw next was disheartening. Rockfish maybe several hundred or maybe a thousand still barley alive floating on top. They had been thrown out of the trawler that kept going right through the fleet of rec fisherpeople. The next thing we know we got this deadrise from wanchese comn up to us and saying let us get OUR fish..you use your pole!! His fish? He almost hit our boat. We told him to farq off @sshole. We let him get HIS fish but I made it hard to get.:wink44: I could not believe all the fish in the water.

This was one of the most fun trips but at the same time a sad one. We still had some great laughs..Roger Victor Niner..victor...what an idiot. Here are some pics at the house.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
What a great report. I especially like the comparison of situation of "joy":innocent: to the five lines going off:wink44:. Too funny:yes: but very well said my friend. So glad you all did well....:thumbup:

ps It is quite a shame about all those rockfish floating though, makes ya sick just thinking about it....

·
Premium Member
18,673 Posts
There's always a radio clown out there somewhere, if we all only had the time to waste like that :wacko: Glad you guys turned it into a good laugh and manged to catch some fish. Thanks for filing the report and good pics:rockingreport::yes::thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts