Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Hey Mike

What did you get you fish on? I ran out there late(12:30PM) and saw all the birds and bait but couldnt buy a bite. I swear I took a shower last night but I came home stinkin tonight. I was solo so I only ran 3 lines-2 mojos with 3 ways with one tomic(chartreuse) and a CA spoon(chartreuse) and the other line had a white umbrella way back. Tried a stretch too for a while with no luck either, tried some real shallow baits since I marked stuff on the top and no go either. It just wasnt my catchin day. On a good note the boat ran good and the temps were nice for this time of year. Still better then working any day. Martin

·
Registered
593 Posts
Thanks for the ride again Mike!

Had a blast, nothing like a triple and double back to back in a few minutes!

Needless to say I got some meat in the box now!!!!!:D

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Mike

What did you get you fish on?
Martin, the majority of the hits came on a chartreuse umbrella way back. The 45 incher was on a chartreuse umbrella. Also caught fish on a white bunker spoon and mojo. Nothing on the tomic. We had our limit by noon and then the fish were scattered but did a steady pick until we left at 2:30 pm.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
What a Great fishing trip!!!!!!!! Triples and double knock downs had us scrambling without anyone to net the fish.:D Looking forward to the pics and videos. The bite was best at 11:30am-12:30pm, right before the current change. I'm sore from catching so many. Must have caught about two dozen all together. Best fishing/catching of the year so far.:D Thanks Mike and Lanie for having us aboard.

·
Administrator
18,673 Posts
Thanks for the report!

I with the break in the wind I am headed to the CBBT to fish tomorrow, that is unless the weather forecast changes.

Yell if anyone else is out there.

Brandon

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Great report Mike !! Sweet Dixie !! I had surf lessons at 14th street with the surf nijna (Mike - hitch) then pizza at Jimmys w/ the TF'rs !!

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
Congrats Mike...we were right beside you most the day...40" Jersey Sportfisher "Reel Action". The bite was nice with good fish. Banged a limit early of 12 slobs with 9 over 40". Biggest was a fat 47" that went 47lbs at the dock. Anything we threw today caught fish, as long as it was Chart.;)

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
14 year old boy...can't remember the name, but the smile I will never forget.:D

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Great work Mike & Crew.
I should have known why Ike didn't show up at Jimmie's.
He is either out of town,sick in bed, dead or he's out FISHING!:D .

Betty suggested he may have gone out of town to visit his daughter.

I said that is not like Ike to miss out on a Jimmie's gathering.:eek:

He just couldn't resist that invitation to Fish!:)

Regards

·
Registered
750 Posts
nice job on the fish guys! doc ike, you ever work anymore???LOL! !!:)

·
Registered
7,198 Posts
If you're going to miss Pizza and Beer....

......you might as well CATCH some fish. Glad it was warm enough for you folks and hopefully not too bumpy. There'll be other Pizza Meetings....get the fish while you can!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts