Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had some plans change for this week which will allow me to fish all week. i usually charge $425 for a 6 hour trip for up to 4 people. this week the fish are close and since my plans changed i am offering jigging trips with some POSSIBLE top water frist thing for $300. give me a call, lets go fishing. you wont be dissappointed:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
sounds like a hell of a "bluelight special" got the cpr and first aid training fri...still messing with the BS end of this whole Capt thing , keep em warmed up for me kyle im a comming:thumbup::D:D

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i told you it wasnt a walk in the park charlie. make sure you have all your ducks in a row before you go up to Bmore. they have no problem turning you away. they are very nice and willing to help though. where have you been?? i havent seen you out or seen any post from you. i saw 8up yesterday at Bmart, thought you might be with him but didnt see you.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
im a patient man..8- up, bad habit and the reel draggin all brought skunks home yesterday, tried to tell them it was a little early. It wont be long though, trying to get all this other **** done so when the time does come im ready, not just that RUT is closer than the cows from what ive seen:yes::thumbup:

·
Registered
738 Posts
im a patient man..8- up, bad habit and the reel draggin all brought skunks home yesterday, tried to tell them it was a little early. It wont be long though, trying to get all this other **** done so when the time does come im ready, not just that RUT is closer than the cows from what ive seen:yes::thumbup:
Glad I was not the only stinky one in the bunch. I think kyle needs to buy a camera what do you think charlie

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
only if he can take pics of the fishing holes....like we dont know where they are huh jason:D:Dlittle fish just dont excite me:roflguy:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
John,
I'm interested. I just sent you a PM. I'm on a conference call right now being very productive :rolleyes:

·
Registered
963 Posts
After all that Jibberish, it sounds like we may be up to 2 possibly 3. Do we have any more takers???
That is if Kyle has Friday available??
John 301-325-1632

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
right now Friday is open. jason i do have a camera i just have dial up down the house and that is the only computer i can get pics off of right now. the other one is down right now, soon as i get it going pics will be up. by the way charlie, jason was right beside me at one point yesterday, he was close enough to grab the bow rails.

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
--Please--Is "Tidal Fish Commercial Subscriber Lite"--Cheaper than what I Have" Tidal Fish Commercial Subscriber HEAVY"--It seems to have the same Benifits---P.S.--Because of Lowering fuel prices My web site Reflects price Changes--

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
George has fuel come down that much ??? Playing waiting game to fill up the oil tank outside... Cant answer the TF Lite and TF Heavy question.. Right now your Super TF Poster...

·
Registered
963 Posts
I am surprised more people are not jumping on this opportunity.
Tomytek and possibly a friend and my self, halfway confirmed.
Anyone else interested???????
I would like to have 4 confirmations sooner the better. I already got the screaming green light from the swmbo, but need some help with the tariff.
John

·
Registered
8,845 Posts
Capt George-

If you click on the TF logo in the upper left corner of the screen, it will take you to the home page. At the bottom of the home page, click on "Get a TF subscription today". This will explain all the subscription levels.

On your posts it does not show that you are subscribed at all. Perhaps this is a board error. You may want to check with our Chief Tidalfish Angler to get it fixed.

·
Registered
738 Posts
right now Friday is open. jason i do have a camera i just have dial up down the house and that is the only computer i can get pics off of right now. the other one is down right now, soon as i get it going pics will be up. by the way charlie, jason was right beside me at one point yesterday, he was close enough to grab the bow rails.
I could have taken the picture for ya ! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::poke1:

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
that would have been a nice thing to do Jason. i have been wanting a good pic of the boat at a close distance. hard for me to do when i am on it all the time.

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Capt George-

If you click on the TF logo in the upper left corner of the screen, it will take you to the home page. At the bottom of the home page, click on "Get a TF subscription today". This will explain all the subscription levels.

On your posts it does not show that you are subscribed at all. Perhaps this is a board error. You may want to check with our Chief Tidalfish Angler to get it fixed.
I've been through that stuff a couple of times now with my subscription. The first time my post count went to zero. Now I guess I'm not subscribed.

·
Registered
738 Posts
had some plans change for this week which will allow me to fish all week. i usually charge $425 for a 6 hour trip for up to 4 people. this week the fish are close and since my plans changed i am offering jigging trips with some POSSIBLE top water frist thing for $300. give me a call, lets go fishing. you wont be dissappointed:thumbup:
Guy's make sure you print this post as your coupon :hysterical::hysterical:. You know how fisherman are !! Bait and switch hahahaha Just playing . kyle is a great guide and will put you on the fish. He takes poken fun at him pretty good too. But seriously if I were you ,I would print this and take it with you :D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts