10. Vinny
11. Paul S.W.
12. Dave Osh
13. Bob H
14. Puggs
15. Mike G
16. Pedro
17. Charlie

I understand some guys have to work or are on night work but it sure would be nice to see some of the guys that rarely show up to actually show up and be an ACTIVE part of the club, we have allot of up and coming events we all need to talk about. Doesn't always have to be the certain few that pulls all this off !

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I'll be there!

Mike, tell me more about what's going on with the grill stuff and items you're looking for...I missed that discussion, what is all this for?

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
I could be there if the LS had wi fi.

·
Premium Member
3,552 Posts
Mike, tell me more about what's going on with the grill stuff and items you're looking for...I missed that discussion, what is all this for?
I was thinking the same thing... Where did this come from and what's the purpose?

If I remember the last few events correctly, we all brought what was needed to do the food.

Did something not work out?

Oh, and I'll probably be there.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
I was thinking the same thing... Where did this come from and what's the purpose?

If I remember the last few events correctly, we all brought what was needed to do the food.

Did something not work out?

Oh, and I'll probably be there.
Its probably so he can take the set up to the Upper Bay River Rats meetings:D

·
Premium Member
17,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The purpose of the grills is they belong to the club and if anyone needs to borrow one they can, some of us talked about it and thought it was a good idea for the club.

We also talked about getting everyone to pitch in and fill the container with things for the grill. If some people don't think this is a good idea then they don't have to get involved we just thought the one you have was a neat thing to have so I made 3 for the club !

We can't expect you to let us borrow yours all the time.

Used it last week on game day over Dave Parr's house watching the game and eating some beef on the spit.

This is not a YOU MUST PITCH IN its if you have something laying around and don't need it we could use it for the grills.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
mike used mine today at the house tried to get intouch for you to come down and no answer.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
3,364 Posts
Since my wife had pre term labor yesterday she wants me home as much as possible... just to far from home for me. sorry!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts