Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took little Charlie bowhunting today down in the old honey hole in Laplata Md....(dont know why i call him little charlie) he got to hunt Big B's stand at the top of the kudzu....nothing till right about dark and then here they come:yes:from everywhere, does, spikes and then bullwinkle shows, he figured he was well past his ears and about 12 inches off his head:eek2:when we got home i told him to pick one off my wall and compare him to mine...this is the one he picked....15 years old and hes seen plenty of big ones....but not with a bow in his hand...kept saying how cool it was but if he'd of came closer he might of started shaking alittle. Definately got his attention though..now he cant wait to go again....geuss thats what its all about, i killed number 8 yesterday but that didnt compare to the look on his face when he came out of the woods though:eek2::eek:muzzleloaders this week...:thumbup:now its on:D

deer on the right is the one he compared it to...pic dont do it much justice but its about a 22 icnh outside spread...no wonder he was:eek2:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Charlie just confermed....forget the full moon theory...LET GO HUNTING:yes:looks like its on ....hopefully he gets his first bow kill tomorrow:thumbup:wish him luck:D

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well three shots by 8:15 he hit one...followed blood for some time but no dice:52:all i could tell him was welcome to bow hunting:yes:at least hes getting the opprotunity...thats all i can ask, hes seeing more deer then me....maybe cause dad's putting him in the honey hole:Di know he cant wait to get a gun in his hand:yes::thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts