Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:thumbup:had a awesome day on sat.front coming,,, cool weather ...more guys in the woods. Drop charlie off at his deerstand about 6:15 and off to my stand for a little nap:zzzzzz::zzzzzz:at 7:01 BOOM Charlie calls and buck on the ground :thumbup:not a monster but Charlies biggest yet, wound up killing 5 for the day between 6 of us , me being the only one not to shoot:52:never fails , get a gun in my hand and i cant buy a shot, thats problably why i wack em with a bow the way i do, My oldest son Michael missed a nice six point but wound up killing a tender vittle later in the day, my 13 year old nephew RJ killed his first one for the year, first time hunting without dad in the stand:Dmade him feel like the man. DId i mention the girls in the neighborhood...Mar-a-lee's daughter Melandie killed a nice 6 point Friday morning, and little Brookie killed a nice 4 point on Saturday and last but not least Mr Brandon Moore at the ripe old age of 12 killed his first of the year as well:yes:a nice little 3 point:thumbup::2guns::2guns:LETS HEAR IT FOR THE KIDS That definately what its all about, No buck eckers in the hood:thumbup:not for the kids anyway, ive seen these kids grow up and im very impresses with there enthusiasm with hunting...Like Ted Nugent said...."teach your kids to hunt..and you aint got to hunt for your kids":yes::thumbup:Definately an awesome day

almost forgot to mention ...just got done putting up 100 pounds of Burger:yes:can we say deer tacos:thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
Whack um and stack um Charlie..........Kill em and grill em:thumbup:Gotta love Ted Congrats little Charlie.........Gary

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
button buck was also killed by one of the kids...all of the adults let the small bucks walk..kids can shoot what hey want,,,,weve killed 40 some deer a year on the property two years in a row, one thing we aint slacking on is deer count:D:D

·
Registered
136 Posts
Nice buck Charlie:clapping2:. Was that buck acting like the rut is on early this year? Got an 8 ptr thrusday evening at Allens Fresh, its neck was swollen, he came right in to a buck bomb and smelled like hell.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Nice buck Charlie ! I know dads proud. You got to love it when you can watch the kids have fun and be successful at something you yourself love so much. The seasons on
GET SOME !! GET SOME !!!

Old buc eckers , Mike

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
backstraps and backfin, you might be on to something mr V.B., yeah mike dads proud all right, now my daughter is on me to take her so she can kill a "bigger one" sounds a little like Rachel huh:D:D. Had to finish putting all the burger away this morning but i'll be back out this evening:yes::thumbup:Maybe with a buck bomb and bow down Laplata helping bryant find that big ten he saw

1 - 10 of 10 Posts