Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bight is on big class of fish 2miles off the beach...10 in the box with 3 of them going 30 to 35lbs some small ones mixed in...all fish caught on double parachute rigs with inline sinkers....post pics later

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Well we were there...guess you didnt look hard enough...there were a hand full of boats with us .....hugging the 3mile line...lines in at 7:15 done with 18fish by 9:30...fished on a buddys charter boat all fish caught on the troll on double parachute rigs...

Ps..the kids did most the cranking they crushed it GOOD JOB NOAH,COLTON,AND JUSTIN....

Few pics..!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
You guys have an absolutly wonderful family!! It was great having ya"all out today!!!!! I was wondering why you were messing with your phone when we hat the 3 on at one time. I thought you mave have been "at work".

The boys being so into in it was great. I have fingerprints all over my depthfinder but that is all good. They were an absolute blast great seeing kids with soo much interest in fishing. Hope to see you all again on the 12th

Thank you again and have a great NYE,

Capt Brian Sutton
Debra Christine Charter Fishing
Debra Christine Charter Fishing on the Chesapeake Bay
410-507-2463

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks Capt Brian...had a blast and learned something new...Now just let me know when you want to get one of those pointed things offshore...lol

·
Registered
123 Posts
I will have to take you up on that one.... i have been out about a dozen time to see on and not hit the right day yet.... regardless i am sure i would be in good company

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey Tat Tuna - were you really at Rudy or 5 miles south or what? Thinking of going tomorrow with the west winds, so any "specifics" would be good. I know "yesterdays fish" dont taste very good but maybe it will help us. thanks in advance..

·
Registered
25 Posts
TAT Tuna, thanks for the reply but i just got blown out by my wife.. shes sick. Arghhhh! Always something, but I guess it could be worse, i could be her!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts