Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, my wife came along fishing yesterday down to False Cape so I had to put up all the canvas. Anyway, 2 zippers were frozen and is seems one of the side curtains shrunk or I'm just stupid.

Looking for some references for someone to fix zippers, maybe add some canvas and maybe add a drop curtain down off the navy top to keep the Mrs. warm cause as we all know - IF MOMMA AIN"T HAPPY - SHE'LL MAKE EVERYONE ELSE MISERABLE. Well anyway, thats my version of the expression.

I have a 21 Grady and live Southside - Chesapeake, VB or Ptown would be great. Boats on a trailer so I can easily take it somewhere.

Thanks Guys and Gals.

Sushi Seeker

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Tops by George or M&D Tops in chesapeake are the two I would use

·
Registered
440 Posts
im having mine done by stitch above in smithfield, i live in chesapeake and work in smithfield so during my lunch break i go checking on it. it looks great. cant wait to get back out.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I build tops for S&S Marine and we use Mike's Marine Canvas for all of our stuff, he's top notch. 757-496-1090 The shop is at 2232 W. Great Neck Rd. in Va. Beach.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Chesapeake Bay Canvas

Warrens Top Shop is also Chesapeake Bay Canvas.
Warren did my 27 Albemarle full curtains and upper station. Sweet Job . About threee years old now.Use Strataglass worth the difference in $$$ 757-858-1211.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I use Mike's Marine Custom Canvas. He has made my last two tops, and did a great job. He also repaired a zipper, no problem.
Give him a shout. Nice guy, too. :p
Julie

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

·
Registered
75 Posts
Capt Joey just did a great job on my curtains for my 25 CC. I'd highly recomend him

I've had Mike's do stuff as well. You can't go wrong with either one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts