Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After Goose commented that the logo I did last weekend was a little busy I decided to try something a little more simple. This was a quick effort. If you guys like this style I will cut out the edges of the river that hangs off of the logo itself and try to get a better looking rockfish. Let me know what you think? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
26,288 Posts
Any chance to put the river in the center - then encircle the logo with fish ?

·
Registered
7,580 Posts
I like, and I think that Skip's suggestion would improve it further.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Looks good!

I will make sure to bring the design the art department has been working on to the January meeting. I have shared all the ideas with them. During the meeting everyone can share their thoughts and we can change it from there. keep the ideas coming!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I like the "busy" one with all of the Severn species we enjoy.

·
Premium Member
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry guys, have been busy getting ready for the holidays! Will try to refine it some over the next week or so!

Mark

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
I know I'm pretty much out-of-the-club at this point, but that fish looks dead and possibly diseased. I don't know if thats the image we want to advertise of the Severn - stiff dead floating rockfish. You can't even see if it has eyes. Don't you have some action rock images? Like in your signature? The other one was a little busy, and this one is almost not busy enough. just my $0.02.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts