Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was Fishing in the (dutch gap) area. I had a pole go down thats when it all started. 15 mins go by 30 40 1 hour 2 hours 3 hours. I just knew I had the new world record. Well after 3 hours and 10 mins. I got him in 35 lbs. He was tangled in a line. Hell of a fight with 20lb line. I was disapointed but glad I landed it. Anyone ever had long fights before?

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Holy Cow! Are you serious? That is quite a fight.

The only thing left for you is to catch on of those junk cars near Dutch Gap ramp!!!!

Dayton

·
Registered
556 Posts
my ex-wife and I fought for about 2 weeks one time.[excited]

my two longest fights have been when I hooked a 40 pounder in the dorsal fin and a similar size fish in the belly.

·
Registered
766 Posts
a 41 pounder two nights ago was a horse, a hell of a current was running and at times I could not turn the reel at all. Nice fish, pic on another post. Striperjoe

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I'm with GTB on this one. Worse fight ever was with the X and her boyfriend at the same time. My steel toe shoes won[grin]

DEAN

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
That would be a mess. That is why I always call and announce that I am coming home. No sense getting my butt kicked just someone else is poking it!

Cool thing is, we always knew GTB would not be home early! All that wrestling **** gave me the creeps though.[grin]

Only girl I have ever known that said to me "Dang, your tall."

Dayton

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Actually I set them up and caught them in the act in the kitcen floor. I sent him away wearing his birthday suit with 8 broken ribs. To top it all off I called his wife and clued her in on what had taken place. He had four small children and a wife that showed no mercy. He ended up in the poor house and my X ended up with no house. I still savor the victory!!!!!

DEAN

1 - 11 of 11 Posts