Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:bigfish:

This is an extremely overdue introduction to this site. First off, I want to thank everyone who has put so much time to help beginners like me learn how to fish in the Bay. My name is Eric and I am married and have 4 children. 1 boy and 3 girls. They love to fish so I found this site from a recommendation from a friend. I live in Easton MD and get to fish with the family fairly often.

Today my son and I had a memorable trip in the Eastern Bay. All LTJ using Bass Assassins. We have never had such a productive day as this one. My son Hunter was so excited that I thought he was going to fall off the boat. We spent about 4 hours on the EB and it was calm, warm and beautiful.

Also, I wanted to thank Skip for inviting us to the Winterizing class at Boaters World last week. I learned so much and my son also enjoyed our time together. These pictures of nice fish are rare for a novice like me, but as a friend once told me, I would rather be lucky than good.

Thanks for everything,
Eric

Attachments

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Awesome job!!! :bigfish:

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Great catch Eric, welcome to the board.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Sounds like a blast. Great pics of the kids, too. Looks like everyone had a good time.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
GREAT PICS YOU GUYS ROCK
I just took up fishing all together since last Sept and this board bends the learning curve down fast. Between the info posted and HO'ing is the way to go. Great shot with the girls and fish. Nothing like seeing your son try to hoist them big feesch

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I support TidalFish.
2,946 Posts
Welcome to the board. You learn well. Very nice pictures.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
That's a hog of a fish:bigfish::thumbup: Very nice post for post #1. Welcome aboard:clap:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:DThank you all for the warm welcome. See you on the water.

Eric

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Let me add my welcome, and kudos on a great day with your son!

I really like some of the interesting camera angles for the shots and the perspective it created for the photos. Great looking family and looking forward to reading more of your posts.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Josh,

My wife is a professional photographer. She loves camera angles, however, as I will post later she took a rough fall off our boat on a dock 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Heck Eric, ya live over here on The Shore. No way we can hold a late introduction against you:thumbup::yes: You're already better than most people:D

BTW, welcome to Tidalfish!

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
welcome aboard, Eric.

you made some great memories on this trip!

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Great pictures. I love the angles and the expressions on the kids faces. Welcome aboard. I hope to see you on the water sometime.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts