Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where to get a good deal on Yamaha Ring Free. I am currently paying 49.95
for a 32oz bottle at Ed's Marine. I know there has to be a better price out there somewhere. Even in gallon size if it is cheaper by volume.
thanks
Earl

·
Registered
322 Posts
You are getting ripped off at Ed's. The going price at any other Yamaha dealer is somewhere between 35-36.95. I just saw it last week at two dealers for that price range and I thought that was too high. You can buy it on the internet for the lower 30.00 range but then you have to pay shipping.

Call Southeastern Marine and ask Butch what they are selling it for right now. Ed's marks up all of his parts, etc. The only time to buy anything from him is during his fall yardsale.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Anyone know where to get a good deal on Yamaha Ring Free. I am currently paying 49.95
for a 32oz bottle at Ed's Marine. I know there has to be a better price out there somewhere. Even in gallon size if it is cheaper by volume.
thanks
Earl
You and everyone else!!!! Looked all over VA and internet and best price I found was about 34.99. No real deals on that stuff- must be like "crack":yes:

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts