Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup...election day.

After the second debate and all the negative ads, I've decided that no Senators are qualified to run this great country...period. Governors of medium to large States with complex problems and budgets to balance, and unions to contend with, and National Guards to manage...yes, but Senators, no.

So...I'm going fishing. Who wants to go on a LTJ and/or fly session with me out of Solomons?

I'll take two.

Dave

aka

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
There is a choice that you can make that will give you a 1 in 4 chance of putting the governor of a large state in the office inside of 4 years. At least according to the life expectancy tables.

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Admiral (also retired US Army) wouldn't let me get away with my plan. She said I had to at least vote on the slots issue (being active Christians, we just can't handle another tax on the poor). I don't have to vote for any other bum, only on the slots. We made a deal...she fills out my absentee ballot request, I'll sign, I'll vote one issue, and still go fishing.

It is amazing how you can outrank your significant other, but she still ends up SWMBO. :eek2::eek2::eek2:

Now, back to the need for up to two HOs for Tuesday, Nov 4.

Dave

aka

1 - 10 of 10 Posts