Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a Marine Surveyor in Hampton Roads to survey 2001 38' catamaran with twin Yanmars.

Thanks in advance........

·
Registered
832 Posts
If your buying and want a tough thorough guy use Val Lippa he is very good if your selling and want a favorable guy use Doc Harbor I'll dig up both numbers. If you need a mechanical survey call Sean Stephens at Marine Diesel 416-4429. Did you sell the Hydeaway Tom?

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Tranquil Waters marine Service Surveys
804-435-6942
Goes anywhere to give surveys. They did my boat last Oct. and gave a great survey report. Are you looking for an Insur. survey or Finn. survey, in or out of the water? Tell him Rockhound Charters sent you,

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Make sure you check with your Ins. co. in regards to in water survey. Some companys want the hull inspected out of the water. I made this mistake and had to get a 2nd survey out of the water done.

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
If your buying and want a tough thorough guy use Val Lippa he is very good if your selling and want a favorable guy use Doc Harbor I'll dig up both numbers. If you need a mechanical survey call Sean Stephens at Marine Diesel 416-4429. Did you sell the Hydeaway Tom?
I can second Val Lippa. :thumbup:

·
Registered
663 Posts
Davey Jones does my stuff in OBX. Not too far from VA.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts