Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have, or know someone who has a ramp on the Rapp side of windmill point rd from palmer to the end. If so b-mail me. I know if you do it will be a priv. ramp and i will be respectfull and descret. I put in at antipoison ck but i like to fish in the rapp and below the most and it sure would be nice to put over on the other side i dont leave my boat over and would not inpose on your dock space. also if needed i would take the trk and trailer home and only have a single car to take up space for the day of use.

Thanks
David

·
Registered
702 Posts
There is chesapeake boat basin in kilmarnock. $6 ramp fee. I s locatated on Indian creek.
pepsi man

·
Registered
561 Posts
I know what you are saying. My family has a place on Little Oyster Creek on the rapp side but we have to put in on Antipoison and run around the point. Usually no big deal unless its rough on the bar then its hell. Also about 7 miles to run around. The only ramp I have heard of is is Brightwaters but is private to that subdivision. I have heard that Windmill Point resort has been purchased again and that they are going to be resuming construction again and hopefully they will put in a new ramp or improve the old one. Sorry I couldn't be of more help

Andy

·
Registered
573 Posts
Windmill Update- yes, its changed hands again, but the big wigs are sayingt that dont even think about any marina services (fuel, ice, etc) all this year. The boat ramp that was there has been torn out; who knows if itll ever come back [sad]
There is that one in Brightwaters, and ive seen someone else use a little 'ramp' right there on the side of the bridge that goes across to fleets island....private, of course, but it looks like it be pretty hard to put in anything above 20'
JP
"KwikRelease"

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the input. As the saga continues at the end of the road continues i dont expect to see a ramp open down there for some time. I have a ramp in deltaville but I'm was trying to keep for lugging the boat over their for just a quick afternoon or morning fishing excursion and giving the petro tycons any more money than i have to.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts