Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a small trailer, like one for a PWC. I want to use it for a 9 foot inflatable. Only 70 lbs of weight. I'd appreciate hearing about one for sale. Thanks

·
Registered
229 Posts
jamie right? i might have one...my dad has had a single trailor for a jetski in his yard so long that i gues he could claim it as his own...ill ask him tommorow and try to get back to u asap send me a bmail to remind me this is sam i was with u fishing with pedro last trophy season

G

·
Check out craigslist, this one was posted on monday, he has a pic but I can't seem to copy it here, anyway, here's the info, PS-i am not affiliated in any way with this seller, just passing along info. He's asking 150 for it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2007-01-29, 4:47AM EST

SMALL TRAILER FOR SMALL BOAT OR JET SKI OR MAKE INTO MOTOR CYCLE OR UTILITY TRAILER.
Great size small trailer...probably will need tires but they hold air and you can tow it home.
NO title but get home made title from MD or get tags and reg from MAINE for 20 (ASK ME)

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for trying Sam!

Thanks Dan Ill keep my eyes on craigslist

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=90154

Try this. Add your own braces and bunks and your good to go. My neighbor bought a regular boat trailer for his 10' zodiak and it was around $600. $200 and some modifying much nicer. Harbor Freight is located in Glen Burnie just north of MVA.

I have a trailer similar to this that I've had for 14 years and it stills does the trick for junk yard and lumber runs. Only ting I did was swap out the axle a year ago because the original trailer had some off sized bearings and seals that were very $$ to replace.

Also, call Dave's Trailer's in Glen Burnie, they may have somethign used laying around.

Chris

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Where do you live. I live in Manchester and might have something for ya for a small trade or something. It's an old trailer i used for my 12 ft aluminum. might need tries and wheels but a galvanized trailor should hold up pretty good. It's been sitting for a few years now. I'd hate for it to go to waste if you can use it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts