Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IM LOOKING FOR SOMETHING 20 FOOT OR LARGER INBOARD OR OUTBOARD NO INBOARD/OUTBOARDS DOESNT HAVE TO BE A YACHT .SO ANYONE HAVE ANY OLD BOATS THEY WANT TO UNLOAD EMAIL ME AT [email protected] thanks

·
Registered
258 Posts
Check Budgetboats.net. They are located in Chesapeake and specialize in the bank repo's and the "need some repair" boats. I haven't bought anything from them...yet. I just surf the website waiting for my perfect deal.
Also check Commonwealth Boat Brokers next to Green Top and Haynes has a decent used slection right now.

·
Registered
61 Posts
A little off topic but what kind of boat would anyone recommend for fishing out of the Fort Belvoir area where the Potomac opens into the Bay. I would like to fish predominantly saltwater and take trips into the southern bay when I have time. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
861 Posts
Sundawg, there's a nice looking Aquasport Center console for sale in front of R. W.'s Sports in Lottsburg. I think it's 20 foot.

Mushy
27' Judge
Chesapeake
"Getome"

·
Registered
309 Posts
Yes, Mushy, I looked at that boat yesterday. It is 20 footer with t-top. It is a real nice clean looking boat and would do well in the lower potomac. Didn't have a price on it.

·
Registered
187 Posts
How old and how much do you want to spend? I have a 2004 Angler 20 ft, 204FX, center console with T-top, 150 saltwater Merc OB, and tandem trailer. All excellent condition and low hours. I will let go for $21,800.

·
Registered
99 Posts
CHECK GARRETTS MARINA, I JUST TRADED THEM MY 20' HYDRA SPORT CC--1990, NEW TRAILER 2001, HARD TOP, SOLID BOAT!!!!CALL ME 804-475-6884, JIMMY

1 - 10 of 10 Posts