Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this is right place to post this but oh well......

I am looking for a Penn International 80 or 130...:helpsmilie: I know somebody has to have one laying around... i will put it to good use..
I got a few items to trade for one and some cash...
I got a international 965 and ugly stick rod in like new condition
I got a shimano calcutta 700s on custom rod like new condition
I have 2 Penn 325 graphite on senator rods good condition
and I have a set of practically brand new taco grand slam telescopic outriggers, black and gold... just the poles not the bases......

And if the deal is sweet enough I have a stainless steel 3 keg kegerator with 7 taps, all co2 regulators, full size bottle, various taphandles and sankeys for domestic or imports, I even got the bass ale tap. Now as I said I value this baby at close to $1k... but I will let her go for some fishing gear fellas...

If anyone wants to work a deal let me know-
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
26,104 Posts
I have a Fin Nor two speed 130 on a Stuart bent butt 130 rod for sale. Not interested in the items for trade - $1,100.00.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I have a Penn 130H reel fully rigged with black dacron 200 lb, fresh annual service by Penn dealer, ready to catch anything. Great shape. $575. I have caught bluefin up to 350 lb on this reel and it works perfect.

Also have a JB bent butt 130 rod (black-n-gold) with Fin-Nor gold roller guides for $450 or same with AFTCO monster roller guides for $350.

No trades please.

Charley
252-216-6291 cell

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I have 2-Penn International 80 wide spool single speed with new 100lb Momoi Hi_vis...just serviced by Ake of Ocean city. 1 is on a Penn International rod with full rollers and the other is on a custom rod with full rollers....asking $750.00 each or $1350.00 for both.....Very good condition and not used since service

1 - 6 of 6 Posts