Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My father in law swears by live eels. He fishes off the coast of New York. Calles it Bass Bait. Anyone know where to get them and if so has anyone had any real success on them. Trolling is working fine but not afraid of trying something new.:yinyang:

·
Premium Member
26,104 Posts
Warren's in Glen Burnie has them as does Anglers. Not sure if Marty's carries them or not.

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Fishing out of Deal
--Is that DEALE on the Western Or Deal Island On The Eastern ? If I't DEALE , pm me & Tell me how many Dozen ya want & What Did Dad Pay Apice for Them Geo.

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Alltackle Ocean City will ship them right to your door 1 day shipping anywhere in Maryland.
Wait... let me get this straight. I can't be reading this right...

Capt. George, a long time TF member, advertiser, giver of information... out of Deale, offers to hook the guy up... and you suggest mail order out of OC?!?

·
Registered
10,547 Posts

Capt. George, a long time TF member, advertiser, giver of information... out of Deale, offers to hook the guy up... and you suggest mail order out of OC?!?
Why would you need to have eels shipped to any location other than places that they were not available locally ? If you need eels that bad , PM me and I will hook you up . Captain George is giving you the best possible info and some dude with 8 posts suggests eels by mail !:confused::clapping2: Nice try whoever you are .

·
Registered
114 Posts

What's wrong with getting live eels mailed to your home or office? Sounds like a good thing to me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts