Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for parts for my 2000 Sea Pro 210. The company is no long in business. Anyone know where I may be able to get parts? Another question: I it is my understanding that another boat builder used the same hull design in their boats. Does anyone know the name of the other builder?

Thank you in advance.:bigfish:

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
The old owner is starting up the seapro brand but I don't think he's up and running yet. I remember someone else using the old seapro molds but I can't think of their name. Something bay and I think it is a bay in south Carolina.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great!!! Thank you for your help Sunman. I will look into Bulls Bay Boats. I also heard that the old owner was trying to get back into the business. I hope he\she does so soon and support their older boats.

·
Registered
354 Posts
The address for Bulls Bay Boats and Pioneer boats is the same. The Pioneer brochure (I bought one) also lists Bulls Bay. Looking at a Bulls Bay, it does not look like a Sea Pro. I think Knollbound is correct. The following quote is from the website of a canvas top manufacturer who sells covers and biminis.
Quote:
Sea Boss®: Started by Sea-Pro® in 2004, Sea Boss® Boats, LLC was purchased from Sea-Pro® Inc. in January, 2005 by Brunswick®, Inc. Sea-Pro®, Sea Boss® and Palmetto Custom® were made part of Brunswick's Bluewater Marine Group (division of Brunswick Saltwater Boat Group) in 2007 along with Laguna™ and Trophy™ (not the Bayliner® Trophy™ name). Brunswick® Saltwater Boat Group boats were sold through MarineMax™, the largest marine products retailer in the United States at the time, as well as other select Brunswick dealers. Laguna® and Trophy® boats were often built along-side the Sea-Pro®, Sea Boss® and Palmetto-Custom® hulls at the factory in Newberry, SC. On May 13, 2008, Brunswick Corporation (NYSE: BC) announced that it would cease production of its Bluewater Marine brands -- including Sea Pro®, Sea Boss®, Palmetto® and Laguna® -- with the upcoming 2009 model year, which commenced July 1. Based on its similairty to its sister Sea-Pro® brand, you may still find parts, support, owners and information at SEA-PRO-BOATS.com and SeaProForum.ProBoards.com.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Try the SeaProboatowner.com forum. Lot of good stuff, specs on boats and suppliers on that site

1 - 11 of 11 Posts