Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some help with a fishing trip that is just around the corner. My dad has bought a 22 foot seapro for some light fishing off the coast of NC (atlantic Beach). We just need some help getting things dialed in. Information that I'm looking for would be: What would be best spot to fish around the atlantic beach area? What types of fish should we be going after? What type of rigging should we be using and why? Is there anyone in the area willing to help a couple of guys learn a few things by letting us tag along on fishing trip? We are planning being down at beach April 28-31. Any information that could be passed along would be great. Thanks for your time. John

·
Registered
6 Posts
Without a doubt check with Capt Joe Shute Bait and Tackle on the causeway in Atlantic Beach. You can talk to Joe or if he is not in ask for Gene. They can give you all the info you need. Atlantic Beach area is one of the greatest fishing areas around. Make sure you have a map, you will not have to venture far to find something if this weather would warn the water up some. There are also some GREAT charter captains in the area first on my list would be Capt Brian Harrington of www.extrememeasurescharters.com Good luck and have fun.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the information. Looking forward to a great week of fishing. I will look up the people you have suggested. Thanks for your time. John

·
Registered
14 Posts
Try ncwaterman.com Lots of great guys there and would be happy to help hook you up. Good look and watch for the no wake zone around the turn basin. [smile]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts