Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's Thanksgiving and all but let's be thankfull that it is Rock season and catch some fish. I will be fishing Wed thru Sat next week day and night. I have some friends that will fish with me at different times but have plenty of room for others. We will be fishing the CBBT,HRBT and the ditch. You would have to bring your own gear and help pay for gas. The boat is a 21 Contender. I know the bay well enough to catch fish. If you are intrested just drop me a line.

:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

·
Registered
649 Posts
I know it's Thanksgiving and all but let's be thankfull that it is Rock season and catch some fish. I will be fishing Wed thru Sat next week day and night. I have some friends that will fish with me at different times but have plenty of room for others. We will be fishing the CBBT,HRBT and the ditch. You would have to bring your own gear and help pay for gas. The boat is a 21 Contender. I know the bay well enough to catch fish. If you are intrested just drop me a line.

:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:
I'd be up for Saturday. Have family in town who'll be leaving that day. I'll just beat them out the door. I'm in Richmond. Let me know if you have room. I'm just trying to learn the bay so going with someone more experienced will be great.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'd love to go to the ditch if you're going monday or wednesday. If so, let me know. Also, how much would you need for gas?

thanks!

tory

757-303-8416

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Taking this back to the top to post the schedule for each day. Will hold to this schedule as long as the weather cooperates. However I am not opposed to fishing in bitter cold or snow. I just do not like waves over three foot and winds over 25 knots. If not then we will still fish but it will just be in Lynnhaven for specs/drum adn stripers at night around dock lights. We will put out at Marina Shores in Va Beach. Each day I plan to hit the water by 6:30am. Take a break at about 4pm and head back out by 5:30pm and fish until 11:00pm or until the bite or the weather makes us head in. For those of you who may want to shark fish I was thinking of going offshore late Saturday night if the winds are flat and little wave action. I was wanting to take home some shark steaks for my friends.

Wed-fish live mullet on the CBBT and run around the bay looking for birds and schools during the day. At night fishing the HRBT. During the day have two spots free and two for the night

Thur- hot ditch with live mullet during the day then move to the HRBT for the night and hit the CBBT on way back to Lynnhaven. During the day have three spots open and two for night.

Fri- hot ditch with live mullet during the day then onto the HRBT for the night and the CBBT on the way back to marina. Day time one spot and night have two spots.

Sat- CBBT all day with running around the bay looking for birds and schools. Will drop eels this day. Also plan on maybe hitting the concrete ships and drift eels. Day time have two spots and night have two spots open.

If you want to put in for a spot just drop me a reply and I will give you my info.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts