Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hoping someone is upgrading their bow mount trolling motor and has their old 12V one for sale. I've been using a transom mount up front with a made up mount, but it is clunky. Would like to have one of those regular bow mounts where you can put it in and take it out real easy.

bmail me if you have one.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I need a 42" shaft for my bow.

Anybody know if they sell just the mount portion? I have a decently powered trolling motor. All I really need is the handy dandy mechanism that helps you lower/raise it easy. I can live with stearing it by hand and have already spun the tiller handle around 180 degrees so it works up front.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Get yourself a Minn kota auto pilot, they got'em on ebay .I started the same way,transom mount,then turned the head around .Trouble is, as soon as you make a cast your off the target and have to adjust the trolling motor,Royal Pain! I'm spoiled now,auto pilot all the way!

·
Registered
0 Posts
I have a 2 year motor for sale

Ihave a 2 year old motor guide bow mount pro seires. It is a 12 volt 54 ib thrust 52 " shaft,I posted it under classfieds ,boat accessories. i have hardly used it and selling it for 250.00 or best offer you can call me at 410-829-2880,or email me at [email protected]. It sounds like just what you is looking for and i would like to sell it to some who can really use.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.